shiningstar16shiningstar16

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

TL - Last Dimension [DnB] TL - Last Dimension [DnB]

AWESOME

Loved it, enough said. The piano and the drums and bass were a fantastic combo =D

TeHLoY responds:

Dude, thanks a lot!
I'm glad you liked it!

piano & violins piano & violins

Great start

Really short but it had a nice atmosphere. I'm sure if you expanded your instrumentation and lengthened it, you'd end up with a nice piece. Great job!

EwigeDreamer responds:

I do not doubt)

Krowe - Juggernaut Krowe - Juggernaut

INTENSE

Wasn't at all sure what to expect from this at first but once that synth started getting stronger, could expect the awesome drop. You succeed hardcore buddy,i hope you win. no you better win cuz this is some sick stuff. The silence just builds up the drops even more haha. out of curiousity what synth/program did you use to get the dubstep sounds cuz what you used is sick

UncleSqueezins responds:

I use Toxic Biohazard for all of my synths and I get the grittiness of the bass from a distortion plug-in called Hardcore. It's made for guitars, but I've found out that it can make synths sound absolutely disgusting (in a good way, of course :P)

Earn Your Wings Earn Your Wings

What an amazing song :D

The melody is a tad repetitive but the innovative use of filters really kept my interest with the new changes and versions! The ending also had a wonderful "complete" feeling that seemed to fit with the title! Keep up the great work!

ZachPayne responds:

Techno/Trance - Luna Techno/Trance - Luna

A relaxing song

The song has a wonderful smooth feeling and makes you just want to keep listening to it :). I also really thought the ambient synths worked really well for the overall feel. A great song! :D

ZachPayne responds:

{dj-N} Fallen Angel {dj-N} Fallen Angel

An awesome piece of work

The voice is really inspiring in my opinion. I'd love to know how you put this song together so well! The vocals really pop out as well but the counterbalancing of the melodies are quite enjoyable and flow nicely together!